As a Noun
1. How big something is, especially when it is not small at all. English = (large) size.
2. The size of something when that thing is not small. English = bigness, largeness.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be not small in size at all. English = (be) very big, (be) large.
2. To become very big or even bigger, to get even bigger.
3. (With amplification and stress), to be extremely big. English = (be) enormous, (be) huge, (be) immense.
1. Used immediately next to a verb or an adjective to mean that there is a lot of that quality or action, probably more than is needed or wanted or is good for the situation. English = too, too much, too many, overly.