1. The action of chopping or shredding something, usually food, rapidly and finely, such as vegetables or meat, or any action or any thing directly or indirectly associated with this, especially cabbage or mince.
As a Noun
1. A vegetable which looks like a ball of green, pale green and white leaves which is often chopped up finely or shredded before it is cooked and eaten. English = cabbage.
2. Meat which has been chopped into very small pieces. English = mince, mincemeat.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To cut an object up into lots of small pieces. English = chop, chop up, shred.
2. To cut or chop meat into very small pieces, to chop meat finely. English = mince.