Keywords: deposit, investment, invest
As a Noun
1. An amount of money put into a bank account. English = deposit.
2. The amount of money you put into a bank or buy shares with. English = investment.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To put something somewhere, especially money into a bank, so that it is safe until it is needed again. English = deposit.
2. To hand over a significant amount of money to someone or some organisation; to provide funds.
3. To pay money into a bank or to buy shares with it so that you will receive a profit. English = invest.