1. The quality of being reasonable and just. English = fairness.
2. The same status, rights, and opportunities for all the members of a society or group. English = equality.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be reasonable, right and just. English = (be) fair.
2. To have the same distribution of something for each person, group or area. English = (be) even, (be) equal.
1. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.