Keywords: final, finalise, finish
As a Noun
1. The last game or contest in a competition or sporting event. English = final.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be last in a series of things or events. English = (be) final.
2. To complete all the arrangements for something. English = finalise.
3. To come to the last part of something, especially work, so that there is no more to do. English = finish, finish up.
4. To turn off all the machinery and lights, and close and lock all the windows and doors before leaving; to close and lock all the windows and doors before leaving.