Keywords: hospitality, hospitable
As a Noun
1. Friendly, welcoming behaviour towards guests or strangers. English = hospitality.
2. The sector of the economy which deals with tourism, accommodation and entertainment. English = hospitality industry.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be friendly and welcoming to guests or strangers. English = (be) hospitable.
1. This is a temporary video only. It will be replaced as soon as funds become available.
2. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.