Keywords: pleased, pleasing, pleasure
As a Noun
1. A feeling of happiness, satisfaction, or enjoyment. English = pleasure.
2. The activity of enjoying yourself rather than working. English = pleasure.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To make someone feel happy and satisfied. English = please.
2. To be happy and satisfied. English = (be) pleased.
3. Of something, to give you happiness and satisfaction. English = (be) pleasing.
1. Used alone as a polite way of replying to someone who has just thanked you for doing something. English = 'It's a pleasure', 'My pleasure!', 'Your welcome!'
2. Used alone as a polite way of saying that you are willing to do something. English = 'With pleasure', 'Certainly!'