1. Something or a situation which is unsatisfactory and causes difficulties. English = problem.
2. Something which causes difficulties or problems in an intrusive way or in a way which makes you slightly angry, or is a difficulty or problem in itself. English = trouble, hassle, bother, irritation, nuisance, annoyance.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To cause or give difficulties because it is unsatisfactory in some way. English = problem.
2. To cause or give difficulties or problems to someone in an way that makes them slightly angry. English = trouble, hassle, bother, irritate, annoy.
3. To make you feel slightly angry because it gives you problems or difficulties. English = (be) troublesome, (be) bothersome, (be) irritating, (be) annoying.