Keywords: car battery
1. A combination of the Auslan signs CAR, BATTERY and BOX.
As a Noun
1. The device in a car that provides electricity to start the engine, ignite the fuel and operate electrical parts of the car. English = (car) battery.
1. There appears to be no commonly used Auslan sign for CAR BATTERY for most signers (but some signers represent this visually using depicting signs, once they have established the topic, as shown here). Some signers use JUMPER LEADS alone to mean CAR BATTERY also (see other keyword matches).
2. If you know a sign for CAR BATTERY used by you or other Auslan users (deaf people or interpreters) please go to "Report missing sign" and supply details. Thank you.
3. Source of this recommended sign: Victorian College for the Deaf