1. A person who is employed to do office work, such as typing letters, answering phone calls, and arranging meetings; a person whose job in a club or other organisation involves keeping records and writing letters. English = secretary.
2. A room or a part of a building where people work sitting at desks. English = office.
3. A person who works in an office, bank, or law court, and whose job is to look after the records or accounts. English = clerk, office worker.
4. Something which is written for a newspaper, journal or magazine. English = article.
5. In a religious context, writings which are regarded as sacred in a particular religion. English = scripture.