Keywords: person, character, client
As a Noun
1. A man or a woman. English = person.
2. A person in a film or play. English = character.
3. A person or company that receives a service from a professional person or organisation. English = client.
1. Used immediately after verbs of liking and hating with reference to people to mean your feelings are directed towards a person in themselves, not their job or role in society. English = 'as a person'.
2. Used by some signers immediately after noun signs to remove any ambiguity that they are referring to a person who does that action, rather than the action itself. English = 'er' (as in 'work' + 'er' for 'worker').