Keywords: pliers, secateurs, clippers
1. Any hand held device that is operated by squeezing on two levers, or any thing or any action which is indirectly or directly associated with this, such as pliers, secateurs, or clippers.
As a Noun
1. A tool used for holding or pulling out things such as nails, or for bending or cutting wire. English = pliers.
2. A gardening tool that looks like a pair of strong, heavy scissors and is used for cutting the stems of plants. English = secateurs.
3. A tool used for cutting hair. English = clippers.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To operate a pair of pliers, secateurs, or clippers.