Keywords: corner, convergence, converge
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. A point or an area where two or more of its edges, sides, or surfaces join. English = corner.
2. A place where two streets join. English = corner.
3. The coming together of two edges, sides or surfaces of something; or the coming together in some way of two once separate things. English = convergence.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To form a corner by two edges, sides or surfaces converging and joining.
2. For two edges, sides or surfaces of something to come closer and closer and meet; or for two once separate things to come together and merge in some way. English = converge.