Keywords: damage, destruction, destroy
As a Noun
1. Physical harm that is done to something. English = damage.
2. The act of destroying something. English = destruction.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To harm or spoil something physically, for example by breaking it. English = damage.
2. To damage something completely, so that it no longer exists. English = destroy.
3. Of an engine or machine, to no longer work at all (and to be beyond repair) because it is too old or damaged. English = break down, (be) broken down. Idiomatic English = (be) clapped out.
4. Of people, to be completely exhausted both physically and emotionally by a problem or a task and to be unable or unwilling to continue.