1. The amount of money that you pay regularly to live in or use a house, flat, or a piece of land. English = rent.
2. Amounts of money that you pay at regular intervals to a person or organisation in order to repay a debt, especially a loan, over a period of time. English = repayments.
3. The process of paying money back to a person or organisation you owe it to. English = repayment.
4. The small amounts of money that are paid at regular intervals to repay a larger debt over a period of time. English = instalment.
5. A loan of money which you get from a bank or building society in order to buy a house. English = mortgage.