Keywords: last, final
As a Noun
1. A person, thing or event that comes after all the others of the same kind; the last thing.
2. Of a group of siblings, the child who is the youngest.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be the person, thing or event that happens or comes after all the others of the same kind. English = (be) last.
2. To be something that happens at the end of a process. English = (be) final.
3. In a race or competition, to finish after everybody else. English = come last.
1. You use this sign after you have mentioned a series of items and have come to the final one; or when you are sequencing actions, events or ideas in a chronological or logical order and are at the end. English = last of all.
2. Used at the beginning of a signed sentence to place the actions mentioned in it at the very end of a whole process. English = lastly, finally.