Keywords: lowness, low, short
As a Noun
1. The measurement from the top to the bottom of a person or thing, especially when that distance is thought to be small or below the average. English = lowness
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of people or things, to measure a small or below average distance from the top to the bottom. English = (be) short, (be) low.
2. To become lower or shorter; or to move downwards to a lower location.
3. To reduce in quantity or size. English = decrease.
4. To move into or be located at a less important position in an organisation; to be unimportant or low in status.
1. The lower or shorter the thing is, the lower you place your hand in the starting position. Your handshape becomes completely flat at around waist height.