1. A number of things or events that come one after the other. English = series.
2. A number of things or events that come one after the other in a particular order. English = sequence.
3. The particular order and series in which things of a particular type come one after another. English = succession.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of things or events, to come one after the other. English = (be) serial.
2. Of things or events, to come one after the other in a particular order. English = (be) sequential.
3. Of things or events, to come one after the other and not be interrupted. English = (be) consecutive, (be) successive.
1. Used after a verb to mean the action happens repeatedly in a particular order, usually involving different participants. English = successively, sequentially, serially.
2. Used at the end of a statement to mean that the actions or events continued to happen in the way that one would expect. English = and so on and so forth.
1. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.