Keywords: foundation, underside, beneath
1. An area or a flat extended object located below a flat object or level area, or any thing or any action directly or indirectly associated with this, especially a foundation.
As a Noun
1. The basic idea, attitude, or experience on which a belief or way of life is built. English = foundation.
2. The layers of bricks or concrete below the ground that a building or other structure is built on. English = foundation.
3. The part of something which normally faces towards the ground. English = underside.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be located some distance below or underneath something (ie not touching it). English = beneath.