Keywords: director, direct
As a Noun
1. Someone who is responsible for organising and leading a group of people who are working together. English = director.
2. Someone who is on the board of a company or in charge of a government organisation. English = director.
3. Someone who decides how a film, play, or television program is made or performed. English = director.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To organise and be in charge of a project or a group of people. English = direct.
2. To decide how a film, play, or television program should be made and performed. English = direct.