Keywords: saliva, dribble, salivate, dribble, mouth-watering, delicious
As a Noun
1. The watery liquid that forms in your mouth and helps you to chew and digest food. English = saliva.
2. A small stream of saliva that trickles down from your mouth often involuntarily or unconsciously, as happens to a baby. English = dribble.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To produce a lot of saliva in your mouth, often as a result of seeing or smelling food. English = salivate.
2. To have a small stream of saliva trickle down from your mouth usually unconsciously, as in a baby, often as a result of seeing or smelling food. English = dribble.
3. To be food that looks and smells extremely good. English = (be) mouth-watering, (be) delicious.