Keywords: teaching, instruction, education, coach, teach, instruct, educate, educational
As a Noun
1. The work of a teacher or instructor. English = teaching, instruction.
2. Helping students learn about various subjects in a school, college or university. English = education.
3. Someone who helps a person or a group of people become better at a particular sport or subject. English = coach.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To give someone instructions about something so that they know about it or know how to do it. English = teach, instruct.
2. To help students learn about something in a school, college or university. English = teach, educate.
3. To help someone become better at a particular sport or subject. English = coach.
4. Concerned with or related to education, or to be something you could learn from. English = (be) educational.