Keywords: departure, outing, permission, go, go out, permit, allow, go ahead
As a Noun
1. The act of moving away or travelling away from the place where you are now. English = going, leaving, going away, departure.
2. A social event in which you go away from your own house to be with other people or, particularly, to visit outdoor sites. English = outing.
3. The approval of someone else to do something. English = permission, go ahead.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To move or travel away from the place where you are now. English = go.
2. To do something socially (eat, watch entertainment, dance, drink, and so on) away from your own house. English = go out.
3. To tell someone that they can go and do something. English = say go ahead, permit, allow.
4. To move forward or begin to do something without hesitation. English = go ahead.
1. Used alone to tell someone to leave you alone and/or to move away from you. English = "Go away!"
2. Used alone to give someone permission to go and do something. English = "Go ahead!"
3. Used alone to dismiss or reject an idea or topic that you or the person you are talking to has just mentioned. English = "Forget it!", "Forget about that!", "So much for that!" and so on.