Keywords: grease, scoop
1. The action of scooping something thick or paste-like out of a container with your fingers or with an implement, such as ice-cream or glue from a tub, or any thing or any action directly or indirectly associated with this, especially grease.
As a Noun
1. A quantity of something scooped out of a container. English = scoop.
2. A thick, oily substance which is put on the moving parts of machines in order to make them work smoothly. English = grease.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To scoop something out of a container. English = scoop.
2. To put grease on something. English = grease.