Keywords: childhood, grow up, native (language)
As a Noun
1. The period of time in which you gradually change from being a child into being an adult. English = childhood.
2. Someone who has learned a language as their first language from childhood. English = native, native user, native speaker, native signer.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To gradually change from being a child into being an adult. English = grow up.
2. To work one's way up in an organisation from a very low position so that you occupy positions of greater power or status.
3. Of a language user, to be have grown up using this language as their first language. English = (be) native.