Keywords: loathing, hate, hatred, detest, loathe, hated, loathsome, detested, detestable, despise, despicable
As a Noun
1. An extremely strong dislike for something. English = hate, hatred, loathing.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To have an extremely strong dislike for something. English = hate, detest, loathe.
2. To be disliked very much. English = (be) hated, (be) loathsome, (be) detested, (be) detestable.
3. To have a very low opinion of someone and to dislike them very much. English = despise.
4. To be extremely nasty and evil. English = (be) despicable.