Keywords: medication, chemist, pharmacist, pharmacy, chemical, medicine, medical
As a Noun
1. A substance that you drink or swallow in order to cure an illness. English = medicine, medication.
2. Someone who is qualified to sell medicines prescribed by a doctor. English = chemist, pharmacist.
3. The shop in which a chemist sells medicines. English = chemist, chemist shop, pharmacy.
4. A substance that is used in a chemical process or that is made by a chemical process. English = chemical.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To prepare or mix medicine or chemicals.