Keywords: age, old, aged, older, senior
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. The period of time during which a person is old. English = old age.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of a person or thing, to become old. English = age.
2. Of a person, to have lived for many years and to be no longer young. English = (be) old, (be) aged, (be) senior.
3. Of a thing, to have existed for a long time and to be no longer new. English = (be) old.
1. When used as part of a comparison, OLD is preceded by the sign MORE or LESS and followed by the sign THAN and then the sign for the person or thing being compared ("Y"), e.g., MORE OLD THAN Y. In this construction OLD is often given a repeated movement. English = (be) older than Y.
1. The repeated variant is usually used to intensify the meaning from "old" to "very old" or "aged".