Keywords: parcel, present (gift), wrapping, wrap
As a Noun
1. Something wrapped up in paper. English = parcel.
2. Something you give to someone on special occasions, such as Christmas or on their birthday, which is usually wrapped up in fancy paper. English = present.
3. A piece of paper or plastic which is used to cover and protect something. English = wrapping.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To cover a parcel or present in paper or plastic. English = wrap, wrap up.
2. To take a large piece of paper or fabric and to wrap it up so that it is smaller. English = wrap up, fold away.