Keywords: plan, plot, design, arrangements, arrange
As a Noun
1. A method of achieving something that you have worked out in detail beforehand. English = plan.
2. The plans and preparations which you make so that something will happen or be possible. English = arrangements.
3. The story of a film, novel, or play and the way in which it evolves. English = plot.
4. A secret plan by a group of people to do something that is illegal or wrong. English = plot.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To decide in detail what you are going to do before you do it. English = plan, arrange.
2. Of an event or meeting, to make plans for it to happen. English = arrange.
3. For something you are going to make, build, or create, to decide and to prepare what the main parts of it will be and how they will be arranged. English = plan, design.
4. To plan secretly to do something. English = plot.