Keywords: print, printing, publication, printer, publisher, publish
As a Noun
1. The letters, numbers or pictures on a page of a book or newspaper; a book or a magazine that has been published. English = print, printing; publication.
2. A person or firm that prints books, newspapers, or leaflets. English = printer.
3. A machine that is connected to a computer and that prints out information from the computer on paper. English = printer.
4. An individual or company that makes copies of a book which are then sent to shops and sold. English = publisher.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To reproduce letters, numbers or pictures on paper by using special machinery, or a pattern many times on a piece of cloth, and especially to produce large quantities of a book, newspaper, or leaflet, by a mechanical process. English = print.
2. To include a piece of writing, or a speech in a newspaper or magazine. English = print, publish.
3. To make information or an opinion known to the public by having it printed in a newspaper, magazine or book. English = publish.
4. Of a company, to print many copies of a book which are then sent to shops and sold. English = publish.