Keywords: explore, browse, roam, sightsee, explorer, tourist, exploration, sightseeing
As a Noun
1. A person who travels to places about which very little is known, in order to discover what is there. English = explorer.
2. A journey to a place about which very little is known in order to discover what is there. English = exploration.
3. A person who travels somewhere for pleasure or a holiday to see what it is like. English = tourist, sightseer.
4. To look at buildings and countryside and other interesting things for pleasure as part of a holiday. English = sightseeing.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To have a look around a place, especially for pleasure. English = sightsee.
2. To travel and look around a place about which very little is known in order to discover what is there. English = explore.
3. To look at things in a casual way in a shop, in the hope that you might find something you want. English = browse
4. To wander or travel around an area without having a particular purpose, sightsee. English = roam, sightsee.