Keywords: sock, slippers, boot (shoe)
As a Noun
1. A piece of clothing which covers your foot and ankle and is worn inside a shoe. English = sock.
2. Shoes that cover your whole foot and the lower part of your leg; or strong, heavy shoes which cover your ankle and have thick soles. English = boots.
3. Loose, soft shoes that you wear in the house. English = slippers.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To put on a sock, to put on socks.
2. To put on or pull on a boot, to put on or pull on a pair of boots.
3. To put on a slipper, to put on pair of slippers.