1. An object used for eating, stirring, and serving food. It is shaped like a small shallow bowl with a long handle. English = spoon.
2. A liquid food made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables in water. English = soup.
3. Something sweet, such as fruit or a pudding, that you eat at the end of a meal, usually with a spoon. English = dessert, sweets.
4. The first meal of the day, which is usually eaten early in the morning. English = breakfast.
5. A food made from grain, usually mixed with milk and eaten in the morning. English = cereal, breakfast cereal, porridge.