Keywords: Caesarean, hysterectomy
1. An operation performed on the stomach area of the body, or any action or any thing directly or indirectly associated with this, especially a Caesarean or a hysterectomy.
As a Noun
1. An operation in which a baby is lifted out of a woman's womb through an opening cut in her abdomen. English = Caesarean, Caesarean section.
2. A surgical operation to remove a woman's womb. English = hysterectomy.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To give a pregnant woman a Caesarean section.
2. To perform a hysterectomy.