Keywords: overseas, foreigner, alien, mainland, abroad, foreign
As a Noun
1. Any place which is not in Australia but in other countries. English = overseas.
2. A person who comes from another country. English = foreigner, alien.
3. In Tasmania, the large or main part of the country of Australia, in contrast to the island of Tasmania itself. English = the mainland.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To go across the sea to another country. English = go overseas, go abroad.
2. To be across the sea in a another country. English = (be) overseas, (be) abroad.
3. To belong to a another country. English = (be) foreign.