Keywords: sufficiency, adequacy, enough, sufficient, adequate, excess, plenty, alright, abundant
As a Noun
1. The amount of something that is as much as you need or want, or is as much as is necessary. English = sufficiency, adequacy.
2. [Often with stress and a 'negative' facial expression] an amount of something that is more than you need or is more than is necessary. English = excess.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be as much of something that you need or want or you feel is necessary. English = (be) enough, (be) sufficient, (be) adequate.
2. [Often with stress and a 'negative' facial expression] to be a lot of something, more than enough, more than you really need or more than is necessary. English = (be) plenty, (be) abundant.
1. Used alone to agree with someone. English = 'Yeah!', 'Alright!'