Keywords: accelerator, speeding, accelerate, speed, acceleration
Found 1 variant for this sign (click on video to enlarge):
As a Noun
1. The pedal on which you press with your foot in order to make a vehicle go faster. English = accelerator.
2. Driving with one's foot on the accelerator; driving at high speed. English = speeding.
3. In mathematics and physics, the rate at which the speed of an object is increasing. English = acceleration.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To press on the accelerator in order to make a vehicle go faster. English = accelerate. Idiomatic English = put one's foot down.
2. To drive with one's foot on the accelerator; to drive at high speed. English = speed.
3. Of a moving object, to increase in speed. English = accelerate.