Keywords: support, backing (support), reinforcement, aid, assistance, assistant, back (support), reinforce, assist, assistive, supportive
As a Noun
1. The agreement you have with someone and the help you might give them; the money and things you give to someone to help them do something. English = support, backing.
2. Things added to something else to make it stronger, especially soldiers which are sent to join an army in order to make it stronger. English = reinforcement, reinforcements.
3. Money, equipment, or services that are provided to people in need. English = aid, assistance.
4. A person who helps another person in their work. English = assistant.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To agree with someone's ideas or aims, to want them to succeed and perhaps to help them also. English = support, back, back up.
3. To add things to something else to make it stronger, especially to add soldiers to an army in order to make it stronger. English = reinforce.
4. To give money, equipment, or services to help people in need. English = aid, assist.
5. Used to describe anything that is designed to assist someone to do something. English = assistive, supportive.