Keywords: bag, case (bag), basket, suitcase, port, luggage, baggage, carry (bag)
As a Noun
1. A strong enclosed container with a handle or handles, used to carry things in. English = bag, case.
2. A usually open container, made of thin strips of cane woven together, with a large handle, used to carry things in. English = basket.
3. A case in which you carry your clothes when you are travelling. English = suitcase. Australian (Queensland) English = port.
4. Suitcases and bags that you have with you when you are travelling. English = luggage, baggage.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To carry a bag, case, basket, suitcase, or luggage.