Keywords: balance, scales (balance), balanced, Libra
As a Noun
1. The equality or sameness between two or more things with respect to their weight, strength or importance. English = balance.
2. The quality of a report or an account that means that it is fair and reasonable. English = balance.
3. A piece of equipment for weighing things, for example for weighing amounts of food that you need in order to make a particular dish. English = balance, scales.
4. A constellation and sign of the Zodiac (the scales). English = Libra.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To make two or several things each have the same weight, strength, or importance as each other. English = balance.
2. Of reports and news, to be a fair and reasonable account. English = (be) balanced.