1. To become unable to be seen or experienced by going somewhere else, by changing in some way, or by becoming smaller and smaller or less and less. English = disappear, vanish, go away.
2. To disappear suddenly and completely. English = vanish.
3. To formally put an end to something like a custom, practice or a legal entitlement or law. English = abolish.
4. To stop something happening that has been arranged to happen; of a prearranged event, to be no longer happening. English = cancel; (be) cancelled.
5. Of things of a particular type, especially species of animals, to become less and less common until something no longer exists. English = become extinct, die out.