1. A number of people or things which are together at one place at one time. English = group.
2. A set of people or things which have something in common or who work together at a specifc job. English = group, class, team, unit.
3. A group of pupils or students who are taught together. English = class.
4. Something you can consider as a single, complete thing. English = unit, whole.
5. A poltical organization whose members have similar aims and beliefs, usually an organization that tries to get its members elected to the government of a country. English = party.
6. A period of discussion or practical work in which a group of people learn about a particular subject by sharing their knowledge or experience. English = workshop.