Keywords: danger, dangerous, threatening, threat, violent, violence
As a Noun
1. The possibility that someone may be harmed or killed. English = danger.
2. Something that is likely to harm you. English = threat.
3. Behaviour which is intended to hurt or kill people, for example hitting or kicking or using guns or bombs. English = violence.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be able or likely to hurt or harm you. English = (be) dangerous, (be) threatening; threaten.
2. To behave in a way that is intended to hurt or kill people, for example hitting or kicking or using guns or bombs; to be something that is likely to hurt or kill people. English = (be) violent.