Keywords: shine (reflect), shininess, reflection (light), chrome, chromium, reflect (light), dazzle, shimmer, dazzling, shimmering
As a Noun
1. The bright or glassy appearance of an object because light bounces off it into your eyes. English = shine, shininess.
2. The process by which light is sent back or bounces off a surface, particularly when it produces a clear image of the observer or another object. English = reflection.
3. A hard, shiny silver-colored metal. English = chrome, chromium.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To bounce off light from a surface. English = shine, reflect.
2. To easily bounce off lots of light from a surface such that it is very bright. English = dazzle.
3. To bounce off lots of light from a surface, usually uneven (like water), so that it is rapidly moving and bright. English = shimmer.
4. To be very bright because of light bouncing off itself. English = (be) shiny, (be) reflective, (be) dazzling, (be) shimmering.