1. To feel the need to drink something. English = (be) thirsty.
2. To want something to happen, even though you know that it may not be possible or is unlikely. English = wish.
3. To want something very much. English = desire, covet.
4. To have a strong feeling of wanting to have sex with someone. Formal English = desire, (be) lascivious. Informal English = (be) randy, (be) horny. Idiomatic English = have the hots for, (be) keen on.
5. To arouse strong sexual feelings in others. English = (be) desirable, (be) sexy.