Keywords: simplicity, simpleton, simple, easy, simplify, simply, briefly, only, just
As a Noun
1. The fact that something is not complicated but is easily understood or easily done. English = simplicity.
2. A person who has very low intelligence. English = simpleton.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To be not complicated; to be easy to understand or to do. English = (be) simple, (be) easy.
2. To make something easier to understand or do. English = simplify.
3. In mathematics, to re-write an expression, fraction, or problem in a simpler form. It makes the problem easy with calculations and solving. English = simplify.
1. Used at the beginning of a sentence to mean that you are about to say something as briefly and as clearly as possible. English = simply, briefly.
2. Used next to a verb to mean that the action is the only action someone does and is not something more complicated as someone else may have claimed. English = simply, only, just.