1. The power and authority to do what you want or to make all the important decisions about how something is run; the ability to make something behave exactly as you want. English = control.
2. Control you exercise over the direction that someone or something goes, especially horses. English = steering.
3. A committee established to oversee the progress and direction of a project team. English = steering committee.
4. A person whose job or task is to help make things happen or to get results from a group of people, especially in a workshop or training environment. English = facilitator.
5. The range of activities connected with organising and supervising the way a country, company, or institution functions. English = administration.
6. The group of people who organise and supervise a company or institution. English = administration.