1. To be based not on facts or on things that really have happened but on things which are invented. English = (be) false.
2. To be made to look like something valuable or real in order to deceive people. English = (be) fake, (be) forged.
3. To make something look like something valuable or real in order to deceive people. English = fake, forge, imitate, copy.
4. To be not natural and exist or happen only because people have created it. English = (be) artificial.
5. To deliberately make someone believe something that is not true, especially after assuring them that you will be honest with them. English = deceive, betray, turn against someone.