1. To not accept or not agree to a proposal or a request; to be not accepted or agreed to. English = reject; (be) rejected.
2. To brush something off a surface, especially food scraps off a plate.
3. To deliberately not include something by preventing it from entering a place or from taking part in an activity. English = exclude.
4. To state officially that someone does not have to obey, follow or perform a rule or duty. English = exempt.
5. To push or move something away, especially when it is something that you do not want or need. English = get rid of, remove, eliminate.